Softrams is one of the fastest growing Digital Services firm in the Washington Metropolitan regions crafting human centered, empowering digital services with focus on HX, AI, Cloud, DevOps and Cyber Security. Offices in Leesburg VA, Baltimore MD and Plano TX and teams across USA.
1. Recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in Technology (2021)
2. INC 5000, Fastest growing companies in America (2nd year in a row)
3. Washington Business Journal Top 75 Fastest Growing Companies in Greater Washington area
4. 2020 NXT UP - Top Federal Emerging Technology and consulting firms
5. 2020 Inaugural DC Metro’s Most Successful Companies
6. 2020 Washington Technology Fast 50
7. NVTC Tech 100 (2019, 2020)
The government health IT wing of Softrams is seeking a full-time Policy Analyst/ Data Analyst who will support the project team in conducting research and evaluation projects primarily in the area of Health (e.g., government health care programs, such as Medicare/Medicaid). We collaborate with our clients to launch Alternative Payment models by implementing, evaluating and refining health delivery policies, programs and systems. The Data Analyst will be conducting research and analysis in the areas of health care reimbursement, value-based purchasing, quality measurement, pharmacy economics, long-term care, and patient reported outcomes.
· Researching and supporting innovative delivery and financing approaches intended to improve quality of care, patient satisfaction, and health care efficiency.
· Develop, test and validate quality measures.
· Collecting and analyzing large data sets.
· Performing policy implementation, analysis and evaluation.
· Apply advanced analytic techniques, including machine learning and text analytics, to large scale data sets.
· Leads tasks and conducts analyses for large-scale, government-funded health economics and policy evaluations and demonstrations.
· Performs econometric and statistical analyses on provider and health care claims data.
· Develops technical memoranda, reports, and presentations.
· Provide analytical support to Project Team conducting health economics and policy research.
· Construct, clean, and document large datasets for both internal and project-related use.
· Conduct literature reviews of technical and professional publications.
· Create customized and presentation-quality reports from data analysis results.
· Support the IT project teams by providing timely inputs and helping them finalizing the requirements and overseeing the product development.
· Write, compile, and edit assigned portions of proposals and project reports
· Review work products to ensure quality and consistency of content
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or related quantitative field
· 3 years quantitative research experience in economics, health, education, public policy, or related fields
· Experience in data analysis using SAS, SQL, Python, Excel, and/or other statistical and data analytics software
· Knowledge of data analysis and data management techniques
· Proposal and report preparation experience a plus
· Quantitative and qualitative research skills
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Strong organizational skills required
· Ability to learn quickly, take direction, and work independently
· Ability to take collaborative and consultative approaches to resolve issues
· Creative, professional, and able to take initiative
Public Trust Clearance
This role requires the hired candidate to go through public clearance. A minimum of 3 years of stay in the U.S. within the last 5 years is a must to be eligible to qualify for public trust clearance sponsorship.
Benefits and Perks
· 65%-75% company sponsored (including dependents) premiums towards Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance. 100% employer sponsored STD, LTD & Life Insurance (min $100K). Voluntary Life insurance option available.
· Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
· Vacation & Sick leaves
· Discretionary Bonus, Spot awards, Gifts, Tenure based rewards.
· Company sponsored role based certifications/trainings.
· Monthly Doordash DashPass subscription.
· Group discounts via LifeMart ADP
Softrams is a 100% remote at the moment and we expect some of our employees to be onsite (Woodlawn, MD) 2-3 times a week post-covid especially if they are customer facing or if there are important team meetings. Must be able to work on-site in Woodlawn, MD when onsite work resumes. Softrams works in eastern zone and standard work hours are 9 AM to 5 PM with flexibility around the start and end times based on the individual smaller teams. This role qualifies for 100% remote for the right candidate.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.