Softrams, LLC is looking to hire multiple DevOps Engineers with strong Windows and AWS experience who will be part of a collaborative and agile team that supports and delivers virtual infrastructure for mission-critical health IT solutions. Preference will be given to candidates that are able to work out of our Woodlawn, MD or Leesburg, VA locations. For the right candidate this can be a 100% remote role.
- Please provide any code in Github or such that you have worked on personally or in the open source community.
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency with configuration management tools such as Ansible, during the interview process.
- Should have a AWS certification or be ready to obtain a certification within 60 days from the date of joining.
Public Trust Clearance
This role requires the hired candidate to go through public clearance. A minimum of 3 years of stay in the U.S. within the last 5 years is a must to be eligible to qualify for public trust clearance sponsorship.
Benefits and Perks
- 65%-75% company sponsored (including dependents) premiums towards Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance. 100% employer sponsored STD, LTD & Life Insurance (min $100K). Voluntary Life insurance option available.
- Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
- Vacation & Sick leaves
- Discretionary Bonus, Spot awards, Gifts, Tenure based rewards.
- Company sponsored role based certifications/trainings.
- Monthly Doordash DashPass subscription.
- Group discounts via LifeMart ADP
Softrams is a 100% remote at the moment and we expect some of our employees to be onsite (Woodlawn, MD) 2-3 times a week post-covid especially if they are customer facing or if there are important team meetings. Softrams works in eastern zone and standard work hours are 9 AM to 5 PM with flexibility around the start and end times based on the individual smaller teams. This role qualifies for 100% remote for the right candidate.
Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business information technology, consulting, and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly usable.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply. Click on the link here to check if you are in the HUBZone area (http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/).