Softrams is one of the fastest growing Digital Services firm in the Washington Metropolitan regions crafting human centered, empowering digital services with focus on HX, AI, Cloud, DevOps and Cyber Security. Offices in Leesburg VA, Baltimore MD and Plano TX and teams across USA.
1. Recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in Technology (2021)
2. INC 5000, Fastest growing companies in America (2nd year in a row)
3. Washington Business Journal Top 75 Fastest Growing Companies in Greater Washington area
4. 2020 NXT UP - Top Federal Emerging Technology and consulting firms
5. 2020 Inaugural DC Metro’s Most Successful Companies
6. 2020 Washington Technology Fast 50
7. NVTC Tech 100 (2019, 2020)
Softrams is seeking a Capture Analyst. This position will support the capture team and is responsible for contributions in process, capture, and ultimately growing the company as a team. Become an expert resource within the team, helping from early-stage capture (capability matrixes, data calls, gate reviews and more) all the way through the RFP proposal.
Organizes, coordinates, and helps execute a variety of capture activities. The team member is optimistic, highly collaborative, organized, and detail-oriented, creative, and inquisitive, with the ability to work in a fast and dynamic BD environment, with many stakeholders.
The principal activities are to actively assist do the following:
· Analyze the government solicitation, identify all requirements and criteria for evaluation, and conducts capture development research.
· Create and support the capture manager(s) build capture plans, gap matrixes, and call plans
· Respond rapidly to RFI’s and RFP amendments and communicate required changes to the proposal.
· Develops & help capture managers maintain a pipeline of opportunities; prepares, conducts/participates in meetings and reviews at all stages of the capture process.
· Supports Capture Managers in developing win themes, research customer pain points, best value proposition, and discriminators. Maintain focus on the win strategy throughout the capture process and infuse that strategy and its resultant tactics effectively for the proposal.
· Identify roles and responsibilities to the detail level; communicates data calls, tasks, and objectives clearly and unambiguously and ensures accountability on all requirements.
· Proven experience as part of the capture team making sure all the aesthetics and capture plan is on point.
· Verifies complex technical solutions, strategies and themes are easily understandable, readable and compelling.
· Comfortable with reviewing the work of the proposal team and returning the artifacts back with directions for any revisions, making sure everything is up to the standard based off the capture intelligence gathered.
· Prepare status reports and briefings for management.
· Define, document, implement, and support continual capture process improvement.
· Engages management, technical leadership and staff in understanding and implementing capture management best practices
· Establish short and long-term capture objectives consistent with organizational strategy.
· Assists in the development of other marketing tools such as brochures, company website, etc.
· Undergraduate degree in Business, English, journalism, communications, humanities, computer science, or related disciplines
· 2+ years of prior relevant experience
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills
· Agility and speed in executing strong analysis.
· The ability to quickly grasp and breakdown specialist knowledge and make it clear for external parties
· A quasi-journalistic ability to quickly grasp specialist knowledge and make it clear for external parties
· Strong executive presence
· Agility and speed in executing strong writing
· Intellectual curiosity and ability to "get smart quick" on a wide variety of topics
· Ability to prioritize and multitask within a fast-paced, challenging, and deadline-driven environment
Benefits and Perks
· 65%-75% company sponsored (including dependents) premiums towards Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance. 100% employer sponsored STD, LTD & Life Insurance (min $100K). Voluntary Life insurance option available.
· Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
· Vacation & Sick leaves
· Discretionary Bonus, Spot awards, Gifts, Tenure based rewards.
· Company sponsored role based certifications/trainings.
· Monthly Doordash DashPass subscription.
· Group discounts via LifeMart ADP
Softrams is a 100% remote at the moment and we expect some of our employees to be onsite (Woodlawn, MD) 2-3 times a week post-covid especially if they are customer facing or if there are important team meetings. Softrams works in eastern zone and standard work hours are 9 AM to 5 PM with flexibility around the start and end times based on the individual smaller teams. This role qualifies for 100% remote for the right candidate.
Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business information technology, consulting, and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly usable.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.