Softrams is one of the fastest growing Digital Services firm in the Washington Metropolitan regions crafting human centered, empowering digital services with focus on HX, AI, Cloud, DevOps and Cyber Security. Offices in Leesburg VA, Baltimore MD and Plano TX and teams across USA.
1. Recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in Technology (2021)
2. INC 5000, Fastest growing companies in America (2nd year in a row)
3. Washington Business Journal Top 75 Fastest Growing Companies in Greater Washington area
4. 2020 NXT UP - Top Federal Emerging Technology and consulting firms
5. 2020 Inaugural DC Metro’s Most Successful Companies
6. 2020 Washington Technology Fast 50
7. NVTC Tech 100 (2019, 2020)
We are seeking a Senior Director of Program Delivery who has hands-on experience leading complex, large scale agile modernization, DevSecOps, and digital transformation efforts across Federal agencies. This candidate will be responsible for understanding our customer’s needs, offering innovative solutions and ultimately is responsible for leading portfolios/programs/projects to deliver great products to the end users. This candidate is responsible for providing leadership within the company, engaging the organization and building trusted partnership with customers and outside organizations critical to achieving success.
· Manage a fast-growing Health and Social Services division with multiple critical operations programs impacting millions of healthcare providers and a hundred million patients and beneficiaries. Total contract value for the division ranges up to $100M per annum.
· Hire, manage/lead agile program and portfolio managers and who manage the day-to-day program delivery/releases using Human-centered Design, and modern cloud analytics and open-source solutions
· Build and nurture relationship with customer and customer executives through active engagement in Program planning and executive meetings.
· Provide thought leadership and vision for program delivery to go above and beyond customer and end user experience
· Develop customer, competitor, and market understanding supporting organic growth for programs as well as qualifying new opportunities within sub-market
· Conduct primary and secondary research to determine customer needs and generate business leads by building relationships and identifying and qualifying new opportunities
· Develop and implement multi-level and multi-dimensional customer contact plans
· Develop initial opportunity capture strategy and conduct a smooth transition of opportunity to capture manager
· Work closely with capture managers to provide customer knowledge and strategic support for capture and proposal process
· Support proposal efforts associated with the division
· Capture key customer and competitive knowledge and share it across the organization
· Maintain culture and attract talent that further enhances both culture and mission support
· Position may require 10% domestic travel
· 8 years related work experience with majority related to program delivery of large scale agile programs
· Strong understanding of the digital transformation, HCD, Cloud, Analytics, and DevSecOps culture to positively impact user experience with Federal systems and services
· Ability to develop and maintain customer understanding and relationships
· Strong strategic and critical thinking skills
· Strong interpersonal skills-oral, written, listening, and presentation
· Inspire and mentor program and project managers to deliver mission success
· Initiative, high energy, and passion for developing new business
· Ability to operate independently but still retain an enterprise focus
Public Trust Clearance
This role requires the hired candidate to go through public clearance. A minimum of 3 years of stay in the U.S. within the last 5 years is a must to be eligible to qualify for public trust clearance sponsorship.
Benefits and Perks
· 65%-75% company sponsored (including dependents) premiums towards Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance. 100% employer sponsored STD, LTD & Life Insurance (min $100K). Voluntary Life insurance option available.
· Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
· Vacation & Sick leaves
· Discretionary Bonus, Spot awards, Gifts, Tenure based rewards.
· Company sponsored role based certifications/trainings.
· Monthly Doordash DashPass subscription.
· Group discounts via LifeMart ADP
Softrams is a 100% remote at the moment and this role qualifies for 100% remote post-covid with an expectation to support onsite events for respective customers like USDA, DHS, CMS etc post COVID when in person events resume.
Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business information technology, consulting, and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly usable.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply. Click on the link here to check if you are in the HubZone area (http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/).