Softrams is one of the fastest growing Digital Services firm in the Washington Metropolitan regions crafting human centered, empowering digital services with focus on HX, AI, Cloud, DevOps and Cyber Security. Offices in Leesburg VA, Baltimore MD and Plano TX and teams across USA.
1. Recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in Technology (2021)
2. INC 5000, Fastest growing companies in America (2nd year in a row)
3. Washington Business Journal Top 75 Fastest Growing Companies in Greater Washington area
4. 2020 NXT UP - Top Federal Emerging Technology and consulting firms
5. 2020 Inaugural DC Metro’s Most Successful Companies
6. 2020 Washington Technology Fast 50
7. NVTC Tech 100 (2019, 2020)
Softrams is seeking a Proposal Writer to join our highly motivated and experienced Federal Proposal team.
Work you'll do
As a Proposal Writer, you'll use your writing skills and experience to:
. Support bid opportunities for new business pursuits
· Write executive summaries and pursuit materials that articulate our strategic messaging in a compelling and persuasive manner
· Capture, shape, and synthesize information to reflect a cohesive message, written in one voice
· Translate technical information and business jargon into clear, consistent, and grammatically correct content
· Demonstrate a finely-tuned ability to sift through a discussion, extracting the most significant information and action items
· Collaborate with graphic designers, project managers, pursuit coaches, and client service teams to build creative and innovative material
· As part of company’s growth efforts, candidate from time to time participates in coding and design challenges to build working prototypes
· Undergraduate degree in English, journalism, communications, humanities, computer science, or related disciplines
· 2+ years of prior relevant experience
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills
· A quasi-journalistic ability to quickly grasp specialist knowledge and make it clear for external parties
· Strong executive presence
· Agility and speed in executing strong writing
· Intellectual curiosity and ability to "get smart quick" on a wide variety of topics
· Ability to prioritize and multitask within a fast-paced, challenging, and deadline-driven environment
Benefits and Perks
· 65%-75% company sponsored (including dependents) premiums towards Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance. 100% employer sponsored STD, LTD & Life Insurance (min $100K). Voluntary Life insurance option available.
· Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
· Vacation & Sick leaves
· Discretionary Bonus, Spot awards, Gifts, Tenure based rewards.
· Company sponsored role based certifications/trainings.
· Monthly Doordash DashPass subscription.
· Group discounts via LifeMart ADP
Softrams is a 100% remote at the moment and we expect some of our employees to be onsite (Woodlawn, MD) 2-3 times a week post-covid especially if they are customer facing or if there are important team meetings. Softrams works in eastern zone and standard work hours are 9 AM to 5 PM with flexibility around the start and end times based on the individual smaller teams. This role qualifies for 100% remote for the right candidate.
Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business information technology, consulting, and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly usable.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply. Click on the link here to check if you are in the HubZone area (http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/ ).