Softrams is one of the fastest growing Digital Services firm in the Washington Metropolitan region crafting human centered, empowering digital services with focus on HX, AI, Cloud, DevOps and Cyber Security. Offices in Leesburg VA, Baltimore MD and Plano TX and teams across USA.
1. Recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in Technology (2021)
2. INC 5000, Fastest growing companies in America (2nd year in a row)
3. Washington Business Journal Top 75 Fastest Growing Companies in Greater Washington area
4. 2020 NXT UP - Top Federal Emerging Technology and consulting firms
5. 2020 Inaugural DC Metro’s Most Successful Companies
6. 2020 Washington Technology Fast 50
7. NVTC Tech 100 (2019, 2020)
Softrams is seeking to hire a talented Solutions Architect. The ideal candidate should be highly focused, detail oriented, and able to multitask in a fast-pace environment. If you are looking for challenges, problem solving, and working with the latest in technology then Softrams has a spot for you. This role is a 100% remote. As a Solutions Architect on our team, you'll translate customer’s IT needs and future goals into a plan. Through your leadership, we’ll help transform the way DoD Federal Agencies use
s technology including cloud migration, integrating advanced technology, and modernizing legacy systems.
The key responsibilities for this position include;
• Identify strategies for addressing requirements.
• Responsible for dictating design choices to software developers, including but not limited to platforms, coding and technical levels.
• Establish and enforce standards and practices.
• Crafting architectural solutions
• Has extensive software development experience and thorough knowledge of a variety of programming languages and logic.
• Responsible for creating and conveying to team members the architectural vision for a program or project.
• Must have extensive DoD Federal experience in the coordination of program and project leaders to identify requirements for solution/system architecture
• Has extensive Department of Defense experience in taking program requirements and is able to create an architecture vision having experience in high volume and high availability networks and systems
• Experience in creating and conveying to team members the architectural vision for a program or project
• Has extensive Department of Defense software development experience and thorough knowledge of a variety of programming languages and logic
• Minimum 5 years DoD Federal relevant experience
• Bachelor's degree – Computer Science, Information Science, or other relevant discipline
Public Trust Clearance:
This role requires the hired candidate to go through public clearance. A minimum of 3 years of stay in the U.S. within the last 5 years is a must to be eligible to qualify for public trust clearance sponsorship.
Benefits and Perks
· 65%-75% company sponsored (including dependents) premiums towards Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance. 100% employer sponsored STD, LTD & Life Insurance (min $100K). Voluntary Life insurance option available.
· Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
· Vacation & Sick leaves
· Discretionary Bonus, Spot awards, Gifts, Tenure based rewards.
· Company sponsored role based certifications/trainings.
· Monthly Doordash DashPass subscription.
· Group discounts via LifeMart ADP
Softrams is a 100% remote at the moment and we expect some of our employees to be onsite (Woodlawn, MD) 2-3 times a week post-covid especially if they are customer facing or if there are important team meetings. Must be able to work on-site in Woodlawn, MD when onsite work resumes. Softrams works in eastern zone and standard work hours are 9 AM to 5 PM with flexibility around the start and end times based on the individual smaller teams. This role qualifies for 100% remote for the right candidate.
Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business information technology, consulting, and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly usable.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply. Click on the link here to check if you are in the HubZone area (http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/).