The Technical Lead is a hands-on technical expert, capable of implementing proof of concept for solutions they design for customer requirements, and be able to guide team members to implement the same solution. As a technical lead, your insights from various customer engagements will influence future product releases. You will be required to present solutions, and recommendations to audiences including customer, senior technical staff, and business decision makers, executives, and internal engineering staff and program leadership.
The candidate should possess strong software engineering and architectural knowledge building cloud solutions. As a member of the engineering team, you will help sprint teams understand and prioritize customer requirements and feedback for the implementation and improvement of product features. We are looking for a person who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and lean in with the developers.
To be successful in this challenging position, you will need exceptional cross-group collaboration, strategic thinking, and inter-personal skills. The candidate needs to possess excellent communication and presentation skills as well as have the ability to effectively interface with team members and customers at all levels. As a thought leader, the candidate will also need to have a deep understanding of the best practices and strategies for web application development in the AWS cloud.
This role is 100% remote for candidates residing in the US only. Selected candidates will undergo a Public Trust clearance and in most cases would need to meet the requirement of residing legally in the United States for at least three (3) years of the last five (5) years. (The three (3) years do not have to be consecutive.)
Benefits and Perks
At Softrams you will have freedom and opportunity to shape your career and grow with the organization. Starting with a great competitive pay, variety of learning opportunities and great benefits to amazing opportunities to grow. Here is a short list of benefits for quick reference, but we encourage you to learn more about what we offer at our Careers
* Group discounts via LifeMart ADP
* Monthly Doordash DashPass subscription
* Variety of events to learn from each other from brownbag sessions to Hackathons to DEMO DAYs
* Company sponsored role-based certifications/training
* Discretionary Bonus, Spot awards, Gifts, Tenure based rewards.
* 65%-75% company sponsored (including dependents) premiums towards Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance.
* 100% employer sponsored STD, LTD & Life Insurance (min $100K).
* Health, Dental, Vision and STD, LTD, Life Insurance & Voluntary Life insurance.
* Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
* Vacation & Sick leaves
Public Trust Clearance
This role requires the hired candidate to go through public clearance. A minimum of 3 years of stay in the U.S. within the last 5 years is a must to be eligible to qualify for public trust clearance sponsorship.
We do have great open collaboration physical office spaces in Leesburg VA and Baltimore MD for those of us that may prefer either short term or long-term physical spaces. However, Softrams is a 100% remote first team environment, and this role is a 100% remote opportunity within USA. Softrams works in eastern zone and standard work hours are 9 AM ET to 5 PM ET with flexibility around the start and end times based on the team needs.
Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business information technology, consulting, and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly usable.
Softrams is one of the fastest growing Digital Services firm in the Washington Metropolitan regions crafting human centered, empowering digital services with focus on HX, AI, Cloud, DevOps and Cyber Security. Offices in Leesburg VA, Baltimore MD and Plano TX and teams across USA.
- Recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in Technology (2021)
- INC 5000, Fastest growing companies in America (2nd year in a row)
- Washington Business Journal Top 75 Fastest Growing Companies in Greater Washington area
- 2020 NXT UP - Top Federal Emerging Technology and consulting firms
- 2020 Inaugural DC Metro’s Most Successful Companies
- 2020 Washington Technology Fast 50
- NVTC Tech 100 (2019, 2020)
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.