Senior Network Operations Center (NOC) Manager
We are searching for a talented Senior Network Operations Center (NOC) Manager to become part of our client’s Federal Strategic Cyber organization. This position will be located in Arlington, VA.
Softrams is one of the fastest growing Digital Services firm in the Washington Metropolitan regions crafting human centered, empowering digital services with focus on HX, AI, Cloud, DevOps and Cyber Security. Offices in Leesburg VA, Baltimore MD and Plano TX and teams across USA.
1. Recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in Technology (2021)
2. INC 5000, Fastest growing companies in America (2nd year in a row)
3. Washington Business Journal Top 75 Fastest Growing Companies in Greater Washington area
4. 2020 NXT UP - Top Federal Emerging Technology and consulting firms
5. 2020 Inaugural DC Metro’s Most Successful Companies
6. 2020 Washington Technology Fast 50
7. NVTC Tech 100 (2019, 2020)
As the Senior Network Operations Center (NOC) Manager you will manage the performance and activities of network and cybersecurity operations to maintain 24x7x365 operational availability of critical networks and systems at various classification levels. You will leverage your expertise and provide oversight during the development of SOPs, knowledge base, and troubleshooting guides. The Senior Network Operations Center (NOC) Manager will serve as the subject matter expert for all NOC activities and provide daily oversight, guidance, training, mentoring, and performance management to all team members.
This position is contingent upon contract award
What you’ll do:
· The Senior Network Operations Center (NOC) Manager will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
· Responsible for designing and configuring environments and implementation plans for hosting complex application workloads.
· Provides critical operational insight current workload and upcoming requirements validate infrastructure can support mission.
· Maintains STIG/harden/patch virtual environment as required
· Monitors environment for issues and remediate problems
· Troubleshoots, diagnose, and resolve hardware, software, and other network and system problems
· Coordinates computer network access and use
· Designs, configures, and test networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software
· Configuring firewalls, routing, and switching to maximize network efficiency and security
· Maximizing network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting
· Report network status
· Master’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering, or a related field
· Minimum 20+ years’ experience
· US Citizenship and a current active DoD TOP SECRET Clearance; with SCI ELIGIBILITY
· Certified in ITIL 3 framework with willingness to obtain ITIL 4
· Experience that includes Cisco, Juniper, and Equinix
· Current SCI Clearance
· Possess ITIL 4 certification
· Formal Agile training and Certifications
· Health, Dental, Vision and STD, LTD, Life Insurance & Voluntary Life insurance.
· Retirement 401(k) Plan with employer matching. Immediate vesting.
· Vacation & Sick leaves
· Discretionary bonus
This position requires the employee to be onsite at the client’s office in Arlington, VA.
Softrams is a Maryland & Virginia-based small business information technology, consulting, and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies for UX/UI, Mobile Apps, DevOps, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, and Cyber Security. We offer innovative technology implementations and build customer-centric services that are simple, intuitive, scalable, efficient and most importantly usable.
Softrams is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, nation origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
As a HUBZone certified business, we strongly encourage candidates who reside in a HUBZone area to apply. Click on the link here to check if you are in the HUBZone area (http://map.sba.gov/hubzone/maps/).